Site: NSG, Aldermaston
Department: Projects South
Deadline: 6 December 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
To prepare, originate and present technical information in such a way as to allow others to be informed as to the background, risk, safety, justification, change or step-by-step engineering sequence to/of operation, plant and procedure based on the research, analysis and evaluation of technical/engineering theory, data and information.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to ONC or equivalent level in Engineering, Communications or an appropriate subject.
- Experience of a similar role/infrastructure projects within a highly regulated industry, e.g., nuclear, aerospace, pharmaceutical, rail, oil or gas.
- Proven ability to create, develop and originate working documentation for applications such as instruction, justification, process or procedural change and/or information.
- Copy editing work of others.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Able to organise and prioritise own work.
- HND/degree in Engineering.
- Membership of appropriate technical/professional body.
- Familiar with strict cataloguing, recording and indexing systems.
- Proven ability to network and liaise with internal and external team members and client representatives to ensure terminology and documentation is fit for purpose.
- Experience of delivery to tight time and accuracy standards across several projects concurrently.
- Proven ability to plan, organise and coordinate own work in time accurately and methodically.
- Experience of AWE 804 system.
- Compliance to legal and industry standards.
- ISO policies and protocols, including ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- Able to organise and plan own and work of others to enable effective working which meets pre-determined timescales/deadlines/schedules.
To apply for this role, please click here.