Senior Project Engineer
Site: NSG, Chorley
Deadline: 6 December 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
To support and deputise for NSG project managers in the delivery of projects in full compliance with the pre-determined safety, quality, environmental and security standards, as well as the the conditions of contract.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical discipline.
- Membership of appropriate professional institute.
- Experience of having accountability for the delivery of projects.
- Good understanding of the UK nuclear industry.
- Experience of delivering projects using a recognised quality system.
- Experience of:
- Design change close-out (including chasing suppliers for as-builts).
- Assisting commissioning managers with closing out commissioning documents.
- Ensuring all fault observations are recorded following commissioning and closed in the correct manner.
- Updating operating/maintenance instructions based on red line mark-ups.
- General project engineering support, including raising purchase orders and chasing suppliers.
- Supporting with LTQRs.
- Drawing (2D/3D CAD) modifications (desirable but not essential).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
- Committed to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
To apply for this role, please click here.