Site: AWE, Aldermaston
Department: Projects South
Deadline: 26 February 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The successful applicant will provide requirements engineering expertise to AWE programmes. Working closely with, and advising appropriately, the Project Manager or Engineering Task Manager, to ensure that systems engineering methods, tools and processes are used to best effect for requirements capture.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in engineering, supported by practical experience or equivalent.
- Experience of applied abstract modelling techniques in support of life cycle processes, e.g. Use cases, context diagrams, etc.
- Experience of system design and specification, including interface design and specification.
- Basic understanding of the UK nuclear industry.
- Well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp new and abstract concepts and ideas quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
SC or above is essential.
To apply for this role, please click here.