Site: AWE, Aldermaston
Type: Staff or contract
Deadline: 19 August 2022
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of projects in a complex, highly structured environment. The Project Manager will also provide cost, schedule, progress and other updates to allow timely and accurate reporting. Additional responsibilities include attending progress meetings, developing stakeholder relationships, and developing, progressing and closing out packages of work with supply chain partners. The Project Manager also needs to be willing and able to negotiate at all levels within the business to meet requirements for key deliverables and activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current DV clearance essential.
- Trustworthy, willing to take accountability for decisions and actions, timely and accurate.
- Enthusiastic self-starter, motivated and results/success driven.
- Engineering/construction background.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click here.