Site: NSG/AWE, Aldermaston
Department: Projects South
Deadline: 26 February 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The Project Manager will join an existing project team and support the successful delivery of an electrical services and distribution programme. They will ensure first-class delivery which exceeds the expectations of NSG’s clients whilst maximising the benefits both in financial and reputational terms to the company. This will be in full compliance with the pre-determined standards of safety, quality, environmental and security and the conditions of contract. The Project Manager will champion NSG’s core values.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or HND in relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Project Management.
- IOSH Managing Safely or appropriate formal health and safety qualification.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a project delivery related role, ideally associated with decommissioning.
- Experience of delivering £10m+ M&E projects with little director oversight.
- Origination and utilisation of management information.
- Familiar with CDM Regulations.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
DV is preferred but SC with AWE experience will be considered.
To apply for this role, please click here.