Site: NSG, Chorley
Deadline: 6 December 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
To provide technical knowledge, leadership, guidance and support to the delivery of projects, ensuring that all actions, activities and outputs underpin the integrity, expertise and competency of the company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline.
- IOSH Managing Safely or formal health and safety qualification.
- 10+ years’ senior technical experience in a highly-regulated industry.
- Demonstrable delivery across multiple concurrent engineering projects.
- Experience of:
- Wet waste retrievals and transfers.
- Solid waste retrievals and processing.
- Encapsulation plants (flood grouting and in-drum mixing) and grout pumping.
- Polymer encapsulation plants.
- Decontamination techniques.
- Size reduction techniques (plant and equipment).
- Size reduction techniques (concrete and shielding).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
- Committed to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
To apply for this role, please click here.