People Development Advisor
Site: NSG, Chorley
Department: Business Support
Deadline: 19 April 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The People Development Advisor will support the commercial and operational activity of the company through the provision and effective identification of training and development needs, ensuring continuous development of employees in line with agreed competencies to ensure SQEP, as directed by the People and Integration Manager. They will also design, develop and implement the learning management system and be responsible for the company’s professional development programme (CPD), ensuring people at all levels possess the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil the short and long-term ambitions of the company for continued growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- Membership of CIPD.
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Certificate in training practice preferred.
- Evidence of continuous development in a learning and development capacity.
- Experience of implementing a learning management system.
- Experience of using and developing digital and online learning methods.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click here.