Junior Document Controller
Site: NSG, Aldermaston
Department: Projects South
Deadline: 17 September 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The Junior Document Controller will be embedded within the NSG Framework Team (client, NSG and supply chain) and utilise the Project Data Management System and SharePoint platform, following metadata driven protocol for the project. They will also assist the Senior Document Control Team with an extensive, fast-paced and accurate workflow via the Document Control Group inbox.
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSE/Level 2 qualification in appropriate subjects, including English, Maths and IT (grades A*-C or 4-9), or an equivalent level of education.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with structuring and presenting own work.
- Able to deal with confidential and commercial information.
- Polite and friendly approach to work.
- Ability to keep calm and professional at all times.
- Interpersonal, tactful and confidential, reliable and punctual.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
- Well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Committed to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
To apply for this role, please click here.