Electrical Project Engineer (Graduate)
Site: NSG, Chorley
Deadline: 25 October 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
To support NSG’s project managers in the delivery of projects in full compliance with the pre-determined safety, quality, environmental and security standards and contract conditions. The role will involve working with experienced engineers to generate electrical drawings and documents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or Control Systems Engineering.
- Understanding of the project life cycle.
- A basic understanding of the UK nuclear industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to organise own work and deliver effectively under the guidance of a project manager.
- Ability to prepare and present reports, documentation and information in support of project delivery.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate technical data.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
- Committed to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
To apply for this role, please click here.