EC&I Design Engineer
Site: AWE, Aldermaston
Deadline: 28 November 2022
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The EC&I Design Engineer will produce 2D drawings for electrical and C&I infrastructure projects (e.g., line diagrams, block cable diagrams and schematics) and design EC&I systems and sub-systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient in producing 2D EC&I drawings.
- Must be proficient in reading and checking 2D EC&I drawings.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must have SC clearance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click here.