Site: AWE, Aldermaston
Department: Projects South
Deadline: 27 May 2022
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The Document Controller shall contribute to maintaining and delivering documentation in an accurate and timely manner, as well as reporting and tracking information between NSG, client and supply chain in accordance with defined project process flows and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrable experience in using SharePoint and/or other EDMS.
- 2 years’ previous experience as a Document Controller would be beneficial.
- Proactive, a problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- A desire to expand knowledge in learning new systems.
- Minimum security clearance of SC level.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click here.