Site: NSG, Aldermaston
Department: Projects South
Deadline: 13 September 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
To work as part of a decommissioning team under the direction of a Site Supervisor delivering projects which involve decommissioning, decontamination, size reduction and waste management activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Familiar with site work environments.
- Able to read and write messages, interpret and carry out instructions.
- Maintain simple records and documents in a readable format.
- Utilisation of technical or scientific data.
- Able to work well as team member.
- GCSE at C grade or above in English, Maths and Science or technical subject.
- Completion of further/higher education in a related field.
- Work experience within a decommissioning, engineering, science or construction environment.
- Aware of radiological issues and protocols for safe working.
- Familiar with working on a nuclear licensed site or similar with specific hazards/operations.
- Proven ability to organise and coordinate own work to time schedules.
- Computer literate, including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and with external stakeholders and contractors.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
To apply for this role, please click here.