Site: NSG, Aldermaston
Department: Business Support
Deadline: 27 May 2022
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
The Digital Support Apprentice will provide general IT helpdesk support, set up new users and equipment, and back up maintenance and asset records. This role incorporates study and completion of a Level 3 Information Communications Technician apprenticeship whilst working in the Business Support department with support from a dedicated mentor.
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSE/Level 2 qualifications in appropriate subjects, including English, Maths and IT.
- Level 2 BTEC in IT (or equivalent) is desirable.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Passion for IT and computers.
- Polite, friendly approach to work.
- Ability to keep calm and professional at all times.
- Interpersonal, tactful, confidential, reliable and punctual.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click here.