Site: NSG, Aldermaston
Department: Business Support
Deadline: 5 November 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
Based at our offices in Calleva Park, Aldermaston, the successful candidate will provide administration support to our Projects South and Consultancy Services teams. The Administrator will also provide an efficient and effective communication channel between company personnel and other project stakeholders, including both the client and supply chain. The Administrator will ensure the provision and completion of administration tasks as directed by People and Integration Manager and Projects South Director.
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSEs/NVQ L2 including Maths, English and IT.
- Well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- File management and e-document production.
- Reception work including welcoming visitors and handling telephone calls.
- Polite, friendly approach to work.
- Ability to keep calm and professional at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click here.