Site: NSG, Aldermaston
Department: Business Support
Deadline: 17 September 2021
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
To provide support to the Business Support team, including reception duties and general administration, as directed by the Head of People and Integration. This role is open to candidates looking for a full-time or part-time (a minimum of two days a week) position.
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSE/Level 2 qualification in appropriate subjects, including English, Maths and IT.
- Polite, friendly approach to work.
- Ability to keep calm and professional at all times.
- Interpersonal, tact and confidentiality, reliable and punctual.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Committed to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
To apply for this role, please click here.