Site: NSG, Cheltenham
Department: Consultancy Services
Type: Staff (part-time)
Deadline: 28 November 2022
Working at NSG
Our vision is to be the nuclear industry’s preferred partner and we believe our people are fundamental to achieving this. Our positive and rewarding workplace culture is driven by our four core values: passion, integrity, challenge and collaboration. As a member of the NSG team, we will support your professional development in an exciting and challenging working environment, helping you to deliver to your highest potential.
We are seeking an experienced administrator to join our Consultancy Services team on a part-time basis, supporting colleagues across the business from our newly acquired modern offices in the heart of Cheltenham. Responsibilities and duties include:
- Arrange and book travel and accommodation.
- Manage day-to-day office requirements at Eagle Tower.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Consultancy Services.
- Support bid administration work.
- Act as secretary for meetings.
- Deliver day-to-day team administration support.
Qualifications and Skills
- Business Administration qualification or equivalent experience.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Used to dealing with confidential and commercial information.
- Able to organise and prioritise own work.
- Polite, friendly approach to work.
- Ability to keep calm and professional at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of NSG’s vision, mission and values.
- Due regard to equal opportunities and diversity at all times, and work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click here.