Are you interested in joining our talented team?
With more than 110 employees and 60 contractors across our sites, we have a huge variety of opportunities within our many departments, working on diverse and innovative projects.
As a people-focused organisation we have a range of benefits, policies and initiatives to suit everyone and we believe that these are the driving factors in enabling our employees to deliver to their highest potential.
Developing the skills and abilities of our employees is one of our priorities. We will support you in your career progression, giving encouragement and providing opportunities for you to develop.
The benefits of working at NSG
- Competitive salaries and stakeholder pension scheme with excellent life assurance package.
- A robust work-life balance policy is in place to meet the needs of our varied and diverse workforce.
- We take an active interest in the wellbeing of our staff, providing regular healthcare checks and membership of a healthcare scheme.
- Active promotion of personal development and training opportunities.
- Our business plan reflects the strategies in place to ensure we have a motivated and engaged workforce.
- Our directors and management team are committed to the core values of NSG and promote them actively within their teams.
To all recruiters:
We currently have a preferred supplier list for all permanent, temporary and fixed-term contract recruitment and look to recruit the majority of positions directly. Whilst we still have a requirement to use agencies from time to time, we are asking all suppliers not to send speculative CVs unless they are asked to do so. We do, however, review our preferred supplier list on a regular basis; if you would like to be considered, please contact a member of our HR team by emailing email@example.com.