Business Administrator (ESH&Q) Apprentice
We are looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to assist the ESH&Q Manager and ESH&Q Advisor(s) with ESH&Q administration tasks. The role will also include support to the Business Support team as required, including reception cover. The role is based at our head office in Chorley and incorporates the study and completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration whilst working in the ESH&Q department.
Experience and Qualifications
- GCSE/NVQ Level 2 qualification in appropriate subjects, including English, Mathematics and IT
- Well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail
- Routine recording and reporting of information, both verbal and numerical
- Reception duties
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Able to organise and prioritise own work
- Good communication skills and customer service
- Time management
- Interpersonal, tact and confidentiality, reliable and punctual
If not already security cleared, candidates should be able to satisfy the requirements of the Vetting Agency in order to obtain clearance.
Please note that candidates will be skills tested prior to interview.
Applications in the first instance should be sent via email, outlining your qualifications and experience along with a copy of your current CV, to HR@nsgltd.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday 17 June